Happy Birthday Wishes for Dad from Son: Fathers are the best men in our life. They listen and care about each child; no matter the age, your dad will always be there for you. When his birthday comes around, apart from the usual hug and birthday breakfast, why not send a message showing him that he means so much to you?
Here are a couple of Happy Birthday Wishes for Dad from Son.
1. Happy Birthday to my cool, awesome, amazing and loving dad.
2. Happy Birthday to a wonderful father and an absolutely amazing buddy.
3. Wishing the happiest of birthdays to my greatest inspiration, My Father.
4. Happy Birthday to a father who is nothing less than a legend.
5. You are my hero; I love you no matter the season or reason. I hope you have a great birthday, dad.
6. Thanks for always having the answer when even Google doesn’t. Happy Birthday, Dad!
7. You’re the best father there is. I appreciate you for all you do and have done.
8. Happy Birthday, thanks for being a Super Hero in real life and always coming to the rescue.
9. Happy Birthday! I thought about buying a gift, but what could be better than me giving you the best of wishes.
10. Of all the fathers through the ages, surely you, dad, are among the greatest. Happy Birthday, daddy. You are my all time greatest.
11. Even when I’m not at my best, you’re always at yours. Happy Birthday to the best dad.
12. Happy Birthday, papa! Call me superstitious, but no one is as lucky as I am to have a father like you.
13. I can have another brother, another sister, another friend but never another father. Happy Birthday lovely dad.
14. Happy Birthday to the caring father and the best free giver I’ve ever seen.
15. Happy Birthday to the ‘Big Cheese’…the ‘Head Honcho,’…the ‘Grand Poohbah’…Papa Bear. Happy Birthday, Pops!
16. Happy Birthday, dad! Take the day off from being a hero and enjoy being the sweetest man that you are.
17. To our dear “old” Dad on his birthday: you are timeless and forever our hero and rock of stability.
18. Happy Birthday! Thanks for being one of the good dads.
19. None of my birthdays could have been happy without you, Dad. Happy Birthday with respect and love.
20. Happy Birthday to the most remarkable man in my life, my father.
21. Happy Birthday to our Dear, old Dad: How many does that make now? We’ve all lost track!
22. Happy Birthday to the best dad in the world. You fill my heart with pride and gratitude.
23. Not many men bring greater honor to the title of ‘Father’ than you, dad. Happiest of birthdays to you.
24. I believe there is a God because nature alone cannot produce someone as perfect as my dad; there is a supernatural input in your setup. Happy Birthday my world!
25. Praying for the happiest and most rewarding of birthdays for the greatest of fathers. Happy Birthday.
26. There are fewer words greater than ‘Father,’ and not many fathers compare to you, Dad. Happy Birthday my super dad.
27. Happiest of birthdays to the rock of our family, our beloved father.
28. Seriously, there’s no greater guy than my dad, truly the coolest guy. Happy Birthday, Dad – my guy.
29. To my best friend, my mentor, and the lighthouse in my darkest moments. Happy Birthday, beloved dad.
30. Happy Birthday, Dad. Other kids’ dads just aren’t as awesome as you!
31. Happy Birthday to my first and last hero in life, my incredible DAD. I love you more than even words can express.
32. To my greatest asset in life, my father: Happy Birthday.
33. To the only dad whose picture (is probably somewhere) in the dictionary under ‘World’s Best Dad.’ Happy birthday!!
34. Happy Birthday to a truly inspiring and extraordinary man beyond compare, my dad.
35. Hopefully, in a few more years, I will be rich enough to buy my dad the world on his birthday, but for today, I hope my love is enough.
36. These beautiful happy birthday wishes and messages are written for a father celebrating his birthday.
37. Wishing my totally chill dad, like the coolest of birthdays. Happy Birthday.
38. Happy Birthday, dad. How can I make your birthday beyond happy? You’ve made me the happiest of all kids ever!
39. On this day a king was born. Royalty is in the way you walk, talk and love. Happy Birthday, Dad!
40. Parenthood never comes easy, but you never failed. Happy Birthday to my one and only superhero.
41. Happy Birthday to the exceptional man who’s been by my side ever since I was born, I love you dad.
42. Happiest of birthdays to the best dad who has completed our DNA strand by being a kind, loving, and courageous man.
43. Dear Daddy, for your birthday, they should make a movie about you and what an awesome daddy you’d still play because you’re in it! Have a very Happy Birthday.
44. You have the brain of a scientist, the strength of a gladiator, and the wisdom of a king. May joy and grace rain down upon you, my wonderful father.
45. With profound love from the depths of my heart, I wish you the happiest birthday.
46. Thank you for being a role model, a father figure and a man worth being proud of. Have a great birthday.
47. Happy Birthday to the best dad on the planet, continue to grow in prosperity and good health just as the angels.
48. You’re an inspiration and the coach who has helped me every step of the way. I am deeply grateful for the day you came into this world.
49. Thank you dad, for being there for me, for taking care of me, for being the greatest man ever in my life.
50. You are a man I am proud to be associated with, I couldn’t ask for a better dad, you are the true definition of a father. Enjoy your day!
51. Hey dad, you are heaven sent. Thank you for being there whenever I need you and even when I don’t. I hope you get to enjoy this day fully such as you deserve. Happy birthday pops!
52. Happy Birthday papa. May all your wishes come true and the desires of your heart be met instantaneously.
53. I celebrate the greatest teacher I still learn from as he adds another feather to his hat. Happy Birthday my best teacher who happens to be my father.
54. Happy Birthday, papa. You’re an awesome father to me and a great grandpa to my kids. We love you so much.
55. In you, I’ve found a tower of strength and a true friend in tough times. Happy Birthday father! Thank you for staying by my side.
56. You are a man worth a million words and I love you so much. Have a hearty super birthday, dad!
57. To my father, friend, playmate, barbecue king, off-key singing partner, your birthday is only one day, but your life is a celebration for every day.
58. Happy Birthday, dad. The world needs more of your type to be a better place.
59. Happy Birthday! It’s a day made of smiles, love and cheer reserved just for a well deserved father like you.
60. Mom always said, “ask your father” when I wanted to ask permission to do something when I was little. I think about it now, and I realize mom had a ton of respect for you. Happy Birthday, Dad.
61. Thanks, father, for always treating me like the most special Son in the whole wide world.
62. Happy Birthday. You are not just my father, you are my protector and my best friend.
63. You are the only kind of man that will sacrifice his today, so his children can have a better tomorrow.
64. It’s time to move, it’s time to groove, and it’s time to share a piece of cake with us. All these and more we’d do today, because it’s your birthday. Happy Birthday dad!
65. Happy Birthday father. You’ve held my hand and I promise my love for you will never wane or grow old.
66. May this birthday remind you of how awesome you are to all of us. Have a lovely day. Enjoy your day and make the best of it. Hallelujah birthday.
67. Each birthday I spend with you is a blessing that has been multiplied a million times. Happy birthday!
68. I am proud that you’re my dad. I hope I can give you a memorable birthday today papa! Happy birthday.
69. Seeing you grow older warms my face with a smile, enjoy this and every birthday coming your way. Happy birthday.
70. Have a great birthday dad, you are an inspiration to me and I love you very much.
71. It’s a special day for a special man and I hope this special man knows how special he is to me, loved and appreciated. Happy birthday dad.
Thanks for reading our collection of Happy Birthday Wishes For Dad From Son.
Sweetest Things To Say To Your Girl...
Sweetest Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Cry
What do you say to your dad on his 70th birthday? ›
You're an amazing dad. The things you have done, the huge amount that you have achieved, the journey you've been on, and all the amazing things that are still to come: all of this fills me with awe and respect. I love you very much. Happy birthday, dad.What is the best message for father? ›
- “Dad, you are my hero and my role model. ...
- “Happy Father's Day! ...
- “You're my one and only dad, and I'll always have a special place in my heart for you. ...
- “You will never go out of style. ...
- “The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you.
- Go Ziplining. Does your dad love a good adventure? ...
- Have a Pizza and Video Game Bash. ...
- Do His Chores While He Gets a Massage. ...
- Go on a Road Trip. ...
- Buy Tickets to His Favorite Event. ...
- Play Like Kids. ...
- Go on a Food Tour. ...
- Drive a Race Car.
Personal Triumphs and Accomplishments. Discuss the important milestones the person has reached in her 70 years of life. You should brush up on what she has done earlier in her life if you aren't sure. Ask members of her family or other friends for information that you may not be familiar with.What is the best birthday message? ›
- “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
- “It's your special day — get out there and celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
- “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
- “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything good in this world.
- Enjoy your special day. Have the best birthday ever!
- Hope this new year will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. You deserve it all! ...
- A special day for a special person.
- Hope you have a very Happy Birthday, [NAME]! ...
- Happy Birthday! ...
- On your birthday, I celebrate you and the special place you have in my heart. ...
- Wishing you a blessed year and a wonderful day!
- Enjoy this special day in celebration of a most wonderful you!
“Hope your birthday brings some time to relax and remember how much you're loved by family, friends and community.” “I don't say it enough, but it's always true: I love you, and I feel so lucky to call you my mom.” “For all the days you've made happy for our family…all the ways you make us smile…How do you write a heart touching birthday? ›
You are such a special blessing to me and I wish you a wonderful Birthday filled with love, joy and all good things you enjoy most! I'm so glad to have such an amazing person in my life! Thank you for always being there for me. May your special day bring you a huge joy and true happiness!How do I write a birthday speech to my dad? ›
- Wishing a joyous birthday to the man who taught me how to love.
- I wish you a birthday that is as perfect and full of joy as you made my childhood.
- Happy birthday to you, Dad. ...
- My wish for you on this birthday is that you know how very much I love and respect you.
What do you say in a 70th birthday speech? ›
Personal Triumphs and Accomplishments. Discuss the important milestones the person has reached in her 70 years of life. You should brush up on what she has done earlier in her life if you aren't sure. Ask members of her family or other friends for information that you may not be familiar with.How do I write tribute to my beloved father? ›
Our father was loved so dearly, and brought so much happiness to the many hearts he touched. He was always kind, caring and understanding towards people. And if help was ever needed then it came so freely from him. He was a blessing and God's gift to everyone he came across and brought so much joy to us.What do you say in father's memory? ›
- “A loving father, tender and kind, what a beautiful memory you left behind.” ...
- “A father knows his child's heart, as only a child can know his father's.” ...
- “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” ...
- “Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.”